Before I share with you what I wrote in an email to a friend (who then suggested I post it to my blog), let me state emphatically that I do not consider myself any sort conspiracy theorist. Make no mistake, I trust no politician nor really anyone within the realm of government, but I don’t run around with a tin foil hat.
This is just something I’ve been thinking about since I was talking with a new friend over the last two days, observations if you will. I have seen a lot of talk over the years of being on the Internet (over 15 years) of a New World Order and for the sake of clarity, I delved a bit into what most conspiracy theorists believe about the New World Order:
There is a worldwide conspiracy being orchestrated by an extremely powerful and influential group of genetically-related individuals (at least at the highest echelons) which include many of the world’s wealthiest people, top political leaders, and corporate elite, as well as members of the so-called Black Nobility of Europe (dominated by the British Crown) whose goal is to create a One World (fascist) Government, stripped of nationalistic and regional boundaries, that is obedient to their agenda. Their intention is to effect complete and total control over every human being on the planet and to dramatically reduce the world’s population by 5.5 Billion people. While the name New World Order is a term frequently used today when referring to this group, it’s more useful to identify the principal organizations, institutions, and individuals who make up this vast interlocking spiderweb of elite conspirators.
The friend I was conversing with was born here in the US and met her husband online and they married and she has lived in England since then – roughly 13 years. Since she’s lived there so long and has a background in the medical field (though not a doctor or nurse), I asked her opinion of the NHS compared to what we have. She told me a personal story about falling sick just days before her wedding and being terrified of what the doctor bill would be since she wasn’t even a British national. Their philosophy over there is to treat the person and not worry about cost. She pointed out that philosophy would never become possible here because healthcare is such a huge profit machine.
I’ve mentioned plenty of times to friends that I think we are becoming or have become the United Corporations of America. The NWO, in my opinion, isn’t some powerful and influential group of genetically-related individuals who rule the world as one government, but corporations.
Stop and think for a minute about the ways in which corporations already control your life:
1. They dictate what we use as medicine. I’ve thought about this a lot lately as I’ve been compiling a list of herbal medicines to include in my book. Nature provides us so much to be healthy and we use very little of it and what we do use is regulated by the government, but if corporations don’t like the way the government handles stuff, their lobbyists come in and push hard for changes and those changes happen.
2. They control the food we consume. Case in point: GMOs. I’m sure many know far more about GMOs than I do, but it all boils down to corporate control. I’m sure Monsanto leaned heavily on the president and others to pass that Act.
3. The Supreme Court has already decided that corporations are people – no longer groups of people – and can make political donations as individuals.
4. Nothing really happened to the monsters on Wall Street after the housing bubble burst. That alone should tell you the corporations are in control.
5. All of our actions regarding the Middle East have to do with how much money companies stand to lose if things aren’t straightened out and adjusted to our liking – or rather the liking of corporations.
There are loads of other ways that point to corporate control.
Conspiracy theorists have it right, but while they look at politicians who will be the face of the NWO, the corporations are the ones really pulling the strings.
The US government isn’t trying to control our lives, corporations are with politicians as their puppets.
Source of definition of the NWO: The New World Order: An Overview