Couldn’t resist sharing this when I saw it on MSN. Not all applies to me, but it’s funny anyway:
1. A best friend doesn’t care if you haven’t shaved your legs or painted your nails today.
A best friend doesn’t make you watch boxing on TV.
A best friend is equally as literate in The Bachelor and DWTS as you are.
4. A best friend doesn’t booty call you. (But I wouldn’t say no to a few of them if they did….)
5. A best friend isn’t concerned whether you’re Julia Child or not.
6. You won’t have to diet to meet your best friend’s mom.
7. A best friend doesn’t talk about marriage just because s/he thinks it’s what you want to hear.
8. A best friend doesn’t spook at the word “baby.”
9. A best friend understands your issues about bangs, periods, nasty bosses,
push-up bras, straightening irons, and driving in heels, because she has the same issues.
10. A best friend can listen to a complaint because that’s how we communicate.
11. When all the women have left, your best friend will still be there.
12. If a best friend puts his/her career ahead of you for even one night, you can tell the person to snap out of it, and s/he’ll agree with you.
13. None of your best friend’s Facebook friends will make you jealous. (Most of the time…)
14. A best friend always puts the toilet seat down.
15. A best friend will not only wait for you to get ready — she’ll help you get ready.
16. You never have to suck in your stomach for a best friend.
17. A best friend is fine with you wearing a dress that looks like a tent.
18. A best friend carries spare feminine products on her person at all times.
19. On vacation, a best friend can work on her tan for nine straight hours, just like you can.
20. When you’re in the mood for chocolate, your best friend is also in the mood for chocolate.
And from a friend of mine…
21. A best friend will stay on the phone with you til 3 am discussing the reasons why god is a chocolate bar.
22. A best friend will agree on how awesome you would be if you were reincarnated as a flamboyant gay black man.