While I don’t normally do these because few of my friends blog and would tag me, I decided to swipe this from Crazy Quilt and fill in my answers.
1. If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be?
Well this one’s easy since it’s already happened to me. I was devistated.
2. If you can have a dream come true, what it would be?
Moving to England.
3. Whose butt would you love to kick?
Erm… I’ll get back to you on that.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Buy my parents a new house in another city. Probably Atlanta, GA. Invest some. Move to England. Travel the world.
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
I believe it’s quite possible to have more than one best friend, so the possibility exists.
6. Which is more blessed; loving someone or being loved by someone?
7. How long would you wait for someone you love?
Depends on the reason behind the waiting.
8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
9. If you could root for one social cause what it would be?
Only one? Probably anything to do with cancer.
10. What takes you down the fastest?
Hatred and rejection.
11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
I can’t see that far ahead. There are so many different variables that guide lives.
12. What’s your fear?
Never finding my soul mate.
13. What kind of person do you think is the person who tagged you?
I wasn’t tagged. :oP
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Married and poor.
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Wish the alarm hadn’t gone off so soon.
16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who will you choose?
I won’t choose. Things tend to work themselves out in that respect.
17. Will you give up all in a relationship?
No. And no one in their right mind should.
18. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
I’ve tried, but I can’t.
19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
I don’t like being single, but I’m too scared to be in a relationship.
20. List of people to tag: If you enjoyed reading this questionnaire and would like to see it on your blog, feel free to tag yourself.