This will teach me to keep my big trap shut! My friend Jules did a post about 7 things about her. She didn’t tag anyone so, me and my stupid mouth asked her why. And in response… she tagged me. -_-
So here we go with 7 Habits and 7 Songs…
- I slap the snooze alarm once every morning so I wake at 6.09 am rather than 6. It’s a purely psychological thing, though some days I do manage to fall asleep again.
- I tap my nails when I’m either impatient or waiting for something or thinking. Even though it annoys me when someone else does it. LOL
- I still write with a pencil quite often.
- Whenever I put a CD or DVD back in its container, I make sure that it’s positioned straight and not upside down or cockeyed.
- Although I am diligently overcoming this habit, I am very good at sending an email which should have an attachment, without it.
- Whenever I go to Hallmark, I cannot just buy one card. I have to buy at least two, even though I may have no immediate need for the second one.
- Whenever I shop at Super Walmart, I neglect to get a shopping cart and inevitably pick up more items than I can carry.
- Flathead by The Fratellis
- Henrietta by The Fratellis
- Chelsea Dagger by The Fratellis
- Everybody Knows You Cried Last Night by The Fratellis
- This Ain’t a Scene by Fall Out Boy
- Life is a Highway by Tom Cochran performed by Rascal Flatts
- Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake
Can you tell I like the Fratellis?